Collagen helps prepare and prolong the aging process and is definitely one of the # 1 Vitamins you should be nourishing your health and beauty with.
When I am on-the-go regularly, sometimes I’m not able to fit collagen foods into my daily diet. However, taking it in supplement form is an easy alternative that allows me to add it to my routine.
Best results are benefited when it is taken with Vitamin C because Vitmamin C is the Co-Factor in Collagen.
Stir organge juice with a vitamin c packet with 1 scoop of NeoCell Super Collagen Powder daily to get the best results. I like to add a scoop of the Collagen Powder into my smoothies.
The video linked explains how collagen generates in the human body.
Experiencing Hair Loss???If you experiencing your hair loss, or thinning, bridle nails this is the supplement for you. My nails have increasingly gotten thicker from taking it and my hair is the longest and healthiest it’s been for years.
if you exercise a lot and are experiencing a lot of pain in your muscles, taking collagen helps to strengthen your bones and joints.
Body: Joints, Bones, Ligaments & Tendons
- Strengthens connective tissues for better mobility & flexibility.
- Supports the bone matrix.
- Glycine contributes to lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.
- Promotes muscle recovery & joint lubrication.
Vitality & Positive Aging
- Replenishes depleted collagen supplies.
- Improves circulation.
- Amino acids like Lysine found in Collagen, helps the body absorb calcium.
- Helps stimulate the body's collagen cycle to renew tissue.
Foods to eat that boost Collogen: Leafy Greens, Garlic, Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Tomatoes, Samon
Take Collagen because... 🤓🙄
The video linked above shares advice from a nutritionist on: How To Get More Collagen Naturally....
Sources: Amazon & YouTube